Unit 3 – Discussion Board
Unit: Problem Solving With Science
write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your research. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. To maximize your learning, select peers who researched articles or topics different from the one you researched. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Science in the News
Now that you have been learning about science, you may have noticed news articles or online videos on various scientific topics. Science is all around you.
Select a news article on a scientific discovery or achievement. This could be the discovery of a new planet or star, a new medical treatment, new findings concerning climate change, or countless other possibilities. If you are not sure where to find a news article, try looking on the Web page for your favorite news source, or use a search engine to look for a specific topic of interest. After selecting a news article and reading it carefully, complete the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the article.
- What interested you about the topic?
- Do you agree or support the discovery or activity presented in your article? Why or why not?
- Did the author provide references and supporting facts in this article, or were you expected to just accept the findings without support?
- When reading about science, how important do you feel sources and references are in accepting the findings that are presented?
Unit 3 – Discussion Board
Unit: Change Management Theories
write 300-400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The VP of HR reviewed the executive summary and decided that your recommendation was a strong course of action for the change process. In her discussions with Leroy, she mentioned that it would be good to have you participate in a focus group to discuss your experiences with the change process. She was interested in discovering some best practices for change and felt that your experiences would be very valuable to Red Carpet’s approach to change. To guide the discussion, she recommended addressing a few points that should be covered in the focus group. Leroy will gather the results of the focus group and share it with the VP of HR.
Review the Red Carpet scenario for this course and with your classmates; discuss the following questions that will provide insight into your own change experiences:
- Describe a successful change initiative from your own experiences and why it worked well.
- Describe an unsuccessful change initiative from your own experiences and why it did not achieve its intended objectives.
- From your own experiences, summarize the key success factors for change at Red Carpet that you would recommend to Leroy.
This is the link to help with 3rd document that i uploaded.
copy and paste in search bar to access it.
The top part with name i will fill that out.