Below are the instructions for the assignment and attached is a sample of what each report should look like and each disability will have its own report totaling 14; APA format; 12 font; Times New Roman. The links listed below will help you in completing this assignment but feel free to use other sources to complete this assignment in its entirety.
Each report will consist of the following information:
(a) Definition (and Classification),
(e) Identification and Assessment,
(f) Planning and Providing Special Education Services,
(g) Collaborating with Parents and Families in a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Society,
(h) Educational Approaches, and,
(i) Educational Placement.
Following are the names of types of Learners with Disabilities under IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) in the teaching field of General and Special Education;
- Specific learning disability (SLD)
- Emotional and Behavioral Disability (EBD)
- Speech or language impairments (SLI)
- Hearing impairments (HI)
- Visual impairments (VI)
- Deaf-Blindness (D-B)
- Intellectual disability (ID)
- Orthopedic impairment (OI)
- Developmental delay (DD)
- Other health impairment (OHI)
- Multiple Disabilities (MD)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
If you have any questions, leave a message and I will check, twice a day.