- Weight: 21% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 05/11/2021 11:59 PM (CST)
Identify a good or service that you are familiar with and have utilized. It could be related to your work or perhaps a product that you are familiar with from home use. Research the current state of international trade for that product. Propose an additional country for international expansion. Present your recommendations with a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation should include the items listed below.
- Compose a graph or pie chart that illustrates the current and recent historical status of trade between the domestic country and the country identified for international expansion. This should be an original graph, not one that is found and copied/pasted.
- Explain the sources of comparative advantage for the domestic production versus the country identified for international expansion.
- Compare the gains from specialization versus the potential for increasing opportunity costs when expanding production to serve the new country.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides, and it must include either an audio recording for each slide or speaker notes that detail the information located on each slide. You must use at least three academic resources in your presentation. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.