Review the following lecture:
- An Introduction to Health Insurance
Billing for a procedure may be a complex process. It is important to have a clear picture of the flow of tasks that make up the completed process of billing and the resources needed for the work to be completed.
- List the steps involved in billing a commercial insurer for a broken finger treated in an urgent care clinic.
- Describe any regulatory issues encountered in billing for this case.
- Identify the procedure code and the diagnosis code for this treatment.
- Identify the resources needed to fill out the claim form.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.