This worksheet activity provides an opportunity for you to engage deeply with a specific geographic region by analyzing the fundamental themes of geography that characterize that region.
To complete this assignment, review the Worksheet Template Guidelines and Rubric document and complete the following steps:
- Use the Themes of Geography resource and the required resources in this module to specifically discuss the criteria used to identify the realms (or regions) and subregions.
- Use the Worksheet Template Guidelines and Rubric document and select a region from the list below to address the questions related to geographic themes in the worksheet.
- Egypt and the lower Nile Basin
- The Middle East
- The Arabian Peninsula
- The empire states
- The Maghreb and its neighbors
- The African transition zone
- West Africa
- East Africa
- Equatorial Africa
- Southern Africa
PLEASE REFER TO THE ATTACHMENT