Review the grading rubric before submission
Create a new thread for each posting.
Use correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format, unless otherwise instructed.
Use assigned course materials to complete discussion responses.
Use in-text citations and a Reference List in APA format to cite the course resource(s) used – an in-text citation cannot exist without a corresponding Reference List, and a Reference List cannot exist without a corresponding in-text citation.
Do not use any direct quotations
Post responses here in public discussion forum.
Put the following in the subject line: Discussion + your name.
Address each classmate by name, and sign your name to each posting, please.
Write in-depth, comprehensive responses that promote further discussion beyond merely agreeing/disagreeing – refer to the “Winning Discussion Responses” module in Content for examples.
Discussion: Part 1 due Saturday, 11:59 pm ET; Part 2 due Tuesday, 11:59 pm ET
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Parts 1 and 2:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Label parts as appropriate.
- Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Background Facts: You and Winnie and Ralph are discussing Clean’s plan to hire George Tacy as an agent for recruitment and hiring computer/IT employees. You all recognize the importance of having a clearly defined agency agreement, and there are different types of agents.
1. Analyze and recommend whether Tacy should be an employee of Clean or an independent contractor? Explain why.